BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

FAMOUS JAPANESE FOODS!





SUSHI-My Favorite Food Ever!Japan's Signature Food!There's A Variety Of Sushis You Can Enjoy Nowadays!The Choices Are Limitless!Salmon And Hamachi Are My Favorites!



SASHIMI-One Of The Best Way To Enjoy Fish !The Richness Of Taste Will Depend Upon The Freshness Of The Fish And Other Seafood Used.Squid And Shrimp Are Also Favorites!Well,Salmon Is Always Mine!







SOBA-A Personal Favorite!It Has An Authentic Taste That Lingers!Easy To Make Even At Home.The Tsuyu Used Will Either Compliment Or Destroy Its Taste .So Be Careful!












TEMPURA-One Of The Most Well Known Japanese Food!Recommendable For Those Who Haven't Tasted Japanese Foods!Easy To Eat And Truly Tasty!









SUKIYAKI-A luxurious food!A Harmonious Blend Of Meat And Vegetables.One Of My Favorite Pot Food!A Must For All Meat And Vegetable Lovers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job sweetie!you made a great job!it looks so nice!and the food looks so good!totally delicious!it made me so hungry! ^-^

Anonymous said...

June chan! great foods!
you're making me hungry!
i totally agree with u! salmon taste good! love it!
sashimi is another way i love eating fish too! *0*

somehow i prefer eating raw fish than steamed ones~ but grilled ones are good too *0*

June_Butterfly said...

Hi,sweetie!!

Hopefully someday you can come and eat all these foods!!

I bet you'll love it.

June_Butterfly said...

Hi,Sharon!!

Well,said!Sushi and Sashimi are the best way to eat fish,haha!!

Hope to see you lots here,too!

Gregorio said...

I couldn't comment on every post but I'll tell you they all deserve it.These dishes look soooo yummy.Just the pictures made my day not to mention the recipes.Awesome!

June_Butterfly said...

Hi,Gregorio!

Thanks for the compliment.My diet goes to waste everytime i see my food blog,haha.

Please do drop by ,again.